CNC bending brakes with high quality accessories
PBH series brakes by SMD - YAWEI are fast, highly precise CNC bending brakes for shaping metal sheets along defines arcs and angles. These hydraulic CNC bending brakes, while following all current safety regulations, provide users with many possibilities. Even the standard equipment of these brakes provides productivity and precision that until now could have been obtained on much more expensive bending brakes. Obviously, also measurement systems and various axes controlled by CNC are available.
- 4-axis control with CNC with CYBELEC ModEva 15S with 2D colour display and touch screen for axis Y1/Y2 (clamping beam upwards–downwards), X (rear clamp forwards and backwards) and R (rear clamp, upwards-downwards), on request – 3D graphics and angle measure
- CNC controlled R-axis
- HEIDENHAIN straight-edges with linear guides
- Automatic compensation of stand amortisation
- Very high rates of press down beam in a fast mode for up and down movement
- Automatic hydraulic counterweight in form of flat hydraulic cylinders in each bender brake of PBH-type with mounted three-part working table to ensure absolute accuracy of angles on the entire cutting length.
- Both rear holding down axes are fully controlled with CNC equipped with rotary spindles and linear guides that ensure accuracy of movement, and repeatable, precise positioning.
- Extremely high installation heights, advancement paths and reaches
- Quadruple holding down beam
- Safety: Fiessler AKAS II with integrated safety control
- CE conformity certificate
- mechanical quick clamping of top tools (type Amada)
3 stop finger on linear guide in Z direction movable
- 50mm die table with 13.5mm x 22.5mm groove
- Hydraulic bending support
- bigger stroke or opening hights
- Hydraulic clamping systems
- 6-axis controlled backgauge
- Tandem – model
- Robot automation